This page introduces links to Jewish-related articles found in newspapers around the world. Most are found to tell some type of Jewish History, or an interesting story worth reading. There are some related to Judaism in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.
- Texas Mexican Secret Spanish Jews Today
- This link talks about Texan breads, foods, and settlements.
- Jewish settlers left strong imprint in the Rio Grande Valley
- Jews in the Valley
- López: Texas Down Under
- A little Valley Sephardic History
- Los Sefarditas: The Spanish-Jewish Heritage of South Texas
- Leaving Spain to settle in the New World
- The Edict of Expulsion of the Jews, 1492
- The Edict went public during the week of April 29, 1492
- Jewish Texans
- People of Jewish ancestry have been a part of Texas history since 1500s
- Are Chicanos the same as Mexicans? – A Taxonomy
- Read definition of “Hispano”
- Who’s Your Daddy?
- Sometimes documents tell lies, but DNA never does.
- Harlingen Jewish Community Finds a Place to Pray
- Rededication of Sanctuary in 2009
More articles to come